Nicholson, Dasenbrock & Hartley, LC
Nicholson, Dasenbrock & Hartley, LC, was founded by Robert “Bob” Nicholson, a leader in the legal profession in Paola and throughout the region. Over the course of his 40-year career, Bob was dedicated to providing high-quality legal services to our local community. Today, Jeff Dasenbrock and Geri Hartley continue this legacy and are committed to providing the same high-caliber services and customer-centric approach that Bob cultivated for four decades.
Jeff Dasenbrock offers broad legal experience in civil and criminal matters; he has personally tried more than 100 cases to verdict. Geri Hartley brings a unique skill set and educational background to the firm, as she holds advanced degrees in business administration and tax law. Her experience is particularly beneficial to our clients who require assistance with taxes, business matters, estate planning and elder law.
Both Jeff and Geri are passionate about serving the needs of the community and are involved in numerous boards and community organizations. To learn more about our attorneys, please review their individual profiles through the links below.
Our Practice Areas
We offer a range of legal services and strive to meet all of your legal needs. Our lawyers are committed to forming lasting relationships with each and every client.
- Probate and estate matters, including estate administration, estate planning, wills, trusts, guardianships, conservatorships and elder law matters
- Family law, including divorce, paternity, child support, child custody and adoption
- Criminal defense, including misdemeanors, DUI, traffic violations, and major felonies
- Civil litigation, including representation of plaintiffs and defendants in civil lawsuits
- Personal Injury, including car accidents, slip & falls, and other negligence claims
- Business law, including business formation and planning
- Tax issues, including individual, corporate, nonprofit and ad valorem
Schedule Your Free Consultation
We invite you to schedule a free initial consultation today — call 913-937-9794 or contact us via our email form. We offer three convenient office locations in Northeast Kansas — in Paola, Lawrence and Overland Park.